Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Have a good laugh!!

A few days back i happen to bump into one of my really old friend in a BEST bus. Yes !! A really small world. She was a neighbour and we used to share a cab to work.  i was new to the city and had joined an architect as a trainee.She made great companion as we spent almost three hours a day together travel to the work and back. Strangly, she didnt remembered my profession or my native place, but she remembered i was a JERRY KING fan. I was too much into comic strips those days and often created one or two a day based on incidents happening around. I dont remember where i kept all those comics strips i made but i thought it would be a great idea to share some of the Jerry Kings works.







For those who dont know Jerry King is  an award-winning cartoonist who’s one of the most published, prolific and versatile cartoonists in the world today and yes i dont have a great sense of humour but i can be counted amongst the good observers.
I hope each one of you could relate them to some incidents in your life. if they are funny enough please do share.
Have a happy day!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment