Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

When you stop and ponder over.... life...

Its a few days i got to sit with myself, not thinking about the work and rest of the things going on around. i simply sat and though of how life is soo unpredictable. i could somehow feel close to life and kept thinking about someone who was fighting with her life that time. I felt for a second what if i am not there to celebrate my next birthday and what if i would never have kids (i want but later in my life). Suddenly it strike me, how "present is a gift" (as quoted in the Kungfu Panda" movie). We all know it, but feel it at some point of life. I am thinking how i have missed soo many opportunities of thanking lots of people, family and friends around me and how i have missed telling them how special they are to me. i might still ponder over these thoughts for next few days... 

But one thing i am sure of !! That this will take me to some place which is better than today and i am going to make my life and around much more of love and happiness than today...... 


1 comment:

  1. oye ponder karna band karele.. call me.. :P ll' explain d rest... think is my job :)... u keep njoy'g life as it is ...

    ReplyDelete